Holiday with Thrive
our gower holiday home!
Thrive are extremely pleased to announce the introduction of our brand new holiday home. Located in the Gower, Wales’ most recognised beauty spots.
The holiday home provides an excellent opportunity to visit one of Wales’ most spectacular locations, at a reasonable price!
Our holiday home offers a great selection of indoor & outdoor activities, not to mention Rhossili Bay – recently voted in the top 10 beaches worldwide!
Breaks are available : Monday-Friday & Friday-Mon. 1st March to 31st December - Site is closed January & February
On a quiet and safe site, amenities include: Indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, indoor playcentre, games room, launderette, reception area with free wifi, outdoor adventure play park, Pub/club restaurant "The Countryman", also general store, post office, bakery, chip shop, Doctors surgery, chemist, hairdressers and bus stop at site entrance.
- 2 Bedrooms: one double , one twin room, also a double sofa bed in lounge, all bedding is included although you'll need to bring your own sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases & your own towels.
- Facilities within the home – disabled bathroom, Large 42" TV in lounge, 2" TV & xbox in twin room, fold up deck chairs
- Fantastic Laundry facilities (Washing Machine & Drier) available on holiday Site
- Great cooking facilities with all appliances included – fridge freezer, hob, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster cutlery & crockery, cups, mugs & glasses all supplied
- Large, spacious living room
- Board games available
Our fantastic holiday home is located in the Gower Holiday Village, just 1 hour & 20 mins from Cardiff!
61 Gower Holiday Village
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor playcentre
- Games room
- Reception area with free wifi
- Outdoor adventure play park
- Pub/club restaurant "The Countryman"
- General store
- Post office
- Chip shop
- Doctors surgery
- Bus stop at site entrance
A large number of activities can be booked via local businesses. It’s no surprise that walking in Gower is so popular, its home to some of the most beautiful sections of the Wales Coast Path (even though we are biased). Grab your boots and be prepared for a spectacular waterfront walk. It’s not all about sea and sand either – you’ll encounter lush woodlands and stunning countryside views along the way.
- Horseriding & Pony Treking
- Mountain Boarding
- Sailing and Yachting
- Boat Trips
- Scuba Diving